AIR CONDITIONING AND HEAT
The professional technicians at Spanial’s Service Center are fully equipped to check your air conditioning system for leaks. They are specially trained and certified to repair today’s automotive air conditioning and climate control systems. Plus Spanial’s has a full line of climate control diagnostic equipment and parts to make sure you’re riding in comfort mile after mile.
Whether it’s routine maintenance or something more, no one helps you keep your cool like the Spanial’s team.
Here are some typical A/C & Heating/Cooling System Symptoms & Warning Signs for you to look out for in your vehicle:
- Your A/C system doesn’t cool vehicle to set temperature
- The fan/blower does not work when set in A/C mode
- Heater, top and side vents, or defroster do not work
- The fan/blower is louder than usual or makes and unusual sound
- Some or all of the dash controls do not work
- A/C or engine makes loud noises when the heat or A/C is turned on
- Your vehicle stalls or idles roughly when A/C is turned on
- Your vehicle runs hot or overheats when A/C is on
- You are seeing water on your car’s floor
- Your engine cooling fan quickly cycles on and off
- You observe some unusual odors come from interior vents
- Your vehicle’s A/C unit has not been serviced regularly
- Windows in your car or truck fog when defroster is turned on
If you are experiencing air conditioning or heating problems in your car or light truck don’t sweat it, make sure to contact Spanials Automotive Service Center at 215-855-7030.