Make sure your vehicle is riding smoothly and in-line with a wheel alignment at Spanial’s Service Center in Hatfield, PA. If you find that your vehicle is feeling unstable, a proper wheel alignment can improve your driver safety, create that smoother ride and increase your overall fuel efficiency.
Here are some common Wheel Alignment and Out-of-Balance Warning Signs:
• You are finding that your vehicle pulls to right or left when driving.
• When driving on a level road you find that your steering wheel is not straight.
• You are experiencing vibration in your steering wheel or through your seat.
• You find that your tires are beginning to wear unevenly or squeal on turns.
• You are experiencing an unstable feeling when you steer your vehicle.
NOTE: Even one out-of-balance tire and wheel can create a vibration or shake that can becomes progressively worse as your vehicle’s speed increases. The size and weight of your tires and wheels, the size and weight of your vehicle, the sensitivity of your vehicle’s steering and suspension, and the amount of imbalance all become factors in the speed at which the vibration first becomes apparent to you as a driver. Vibration or shake typically begins to be noticable at 40 to 50 mph and can increase in intensity as your driving speed increases.
So when you want to keep your vehicle running smooth and quiet contact Spanial’s Service Center at 215-855-7030.