RAINY DAY WEATHER DRIVING TIPS
• When driving on the freeway, drive in the center lanes as water tends to pool in the outside lanes.
• Turn on your headlights! It will help you see better on foggy or rainy days and it will help other drivers see you!
• Increase your following distance and watch for brake lights ahead.
• Slow down – it takes longer to stop in wet weather. Plus the faster you drive, the greater the chances of hydroplaning!
• Drive slowly through any puddle of uncertain depth. That way if it’s deeper than you thought, you can still back out!
• Never drive through moving water if you can’t see the ground through it – you could be swept right off the road!
Be safer driving in all kinds of weather, see the driving experts at Spanial’s Service Center in Hatfield, PA about making sure your vehicle is running at its peak all year long. Call 215-855-7030 to schedule appointment today!